Download Free HIPAA Policy - IT Security Incident Response Template
This policy governs the University’s general response, documentation and reporting of incidents affecting computerized and electronic communication information resources, such as theft, intrusion, misuse of data, other activities contrary to the University’s Acceptable Use Policy, denial of service, corruption of software, computer- and electronic communication-based HIPAA violations, and incidents reported to Yale by other institutions and business entities. This policy does not include damage to personal computers owned by students, unless their computers contribute to the Incident defined by the parameters in Definitions, below.
The Yale University IT Security Incident Response Policy and subordinate procedures define standard methods for identifying, tracking and responding to network and computer-based IT Security Incidents.
Download Free Infection Control Self Assessment Policy Templates
- Is the environment clean overall?
- Is there any dust in high or low places-check tops of cupboards and in corners?
- Is there a designated, locked cupboard for cleaning equipment?
- Is floor covering vinyl and washable in client areas?
- In clinical areas is flooring coved (curved) to the wall?
- Are all carpets clean and in good condition
- Is all furniture clean and in good repair?
Download Free Business Continuity Plan - Business Impact Analysis Template
University Impact Analysis Form
Section 1 - Business Requirements
1. Business Process Name:
2. Business Process Manager (Name/Title):
3. Business Process Description:
4. Associated Applications:
Download Free Information Security Governance Assessment Tools
Section I: Organizational Reliance on IT
This section is designed to help you determine your institution’s reliance on information technology for business continuity. Your overall security evaluation rating will depend in part on your institution’s reliance on information technology. It should be completed by the president, chancellor, chief executive officer, or a designee.
Download Free HIPAA BCP DRP Matrix
Critical Business Function Analysis & Prioritization
- Mapping critical business functions to applications
- Mapping applications to technologies (platforms, LANs/WANs, data storage, imaging, EDI, etc.)
- Impact of business cycle on prioritization (end of month, quarter-end, year-end, etc.)
- Strategy for regular update and review
- Clear statement of risk assumption
- Definition of minimum acceptable level of service and detailed actions to get to that level
- Management participation and signoff on prioritization recommendations